What is it?
We help you identify, achieve and maintain your desired lifestyle without fear of ever running out of money.
Financial planning is about asking and answering the big questions such as:
- What do I need to do to ensure that I never run out of money?
- How much do I need to earn, save or sell my business for to give me what I want out of life?
- When can I afford to stop doing the things that have become a drag and start doing the things that I really enjoy?
- What level of investment return do I need to achieve my objectives?
- What do I need to do to ensure that my family are totally financially secure whatever happens?
- And perhaps the biggest question of all is… how much is enough?
Brunel Capital Partners was formed to answer these questions for people. We answer these questions in an honest way – we tell people the truth.
How we do it
When we build a financial plan we use a detailed Cash Flow forecast to give our decisions a context and assess its viability by seeing the impact on your wealth over your lifetime.
Cash Flow forecasting is an extremely valuable tool that allows us to work closely with clients to establish a Base Plan. This then allows us to plan “what if” scenarios to see the effect of various future events or major lifestyle decisions.
Choosing someone you trust to manage your financial affairs is not a decision to be taken lightly. If you’d like to find out more about whether we might be right for you, give us a call on 0117 214 0870 or complete an enquiry form here.